Deep Mind Tennis
Learn self-hypnosis, train your mental game
Do you get frustrated on court?
Do you underperform on match day?
Prerequisite: None, open to everyone
When: 21/11/2019 from 19:30 to 20:45
Where: Winchester Racquets & Fitness, Bereweeke Road, Winchester, SO22 6AN
With: Michael Bianco
The mind needs as much training as the body. This workshop introduces a framework where you can train your mind, both on and off court, and you will start learning how the mind works, its tricks and deceptions.
1. Mind depth: Superficial Mind Vs Deep Mind
2. Relaxing the body to access the deeper states
3. The hypnotic state & the flow state
4. The trickster: how parts of our mind hijack us
5. Linking the mind to the body: muscle phases and inner senses
6. The power of visualisation: The Deep Mind framework
7. The elastic force: what it is, how to produce it and control it (practical exercise)
8. The tennis form (practical demonstration)
9. Discovering the deep body sensations with self-hypnosis (deep mind visualisation)